I believe that Alan Andrew's discovery of the Pitchfork technique is not yet
understood by most people who play in the markets. It is truly revolutionary as
movements of any tradable item are governed by Newton's 3rd Law of Physics &
are therefore able to be forecast with a very high degree of success.
Andrews made many $Millions using this technique.
This is a basic summary of Andrew's Pitchfork Trading Rules:
- A Pitchfork is composed of three lines, a center Median Line, ML, with
parallel equidistant trend lines on both sides of it. The ML is
of the stock price that shows where the price is headed.
Regression analysis adds immensely to finding the direction.
- A stock price & its chart is a living thing that follows Newton's 3rd
Physics: For every action, there is an equal and opposite
- 80% of the time, price reaches the Median line, ML, when a pitchfork is
- When price reaches the median line, it can "zoom" through it, bounce off
back to the lower line...or anything in between, Nothing is 100%.
- Prices should reach the median line on a regular basis during an
Failure to reach this line shows underlying weakness that could
foreshadow a trend reversal.
- Also, failure to reach the upper or lower lines indicates weakness &
price must be watched closely.
- When price goes beyond the upper or lower lines,
a new trend may be
- A pitchfork can be extended with parallel lines into infinity because
a pitch fork exists, it generates energy that repeats. Unfortunately,
price action can be confounded by a pitchfork's energy from the
that you did not know existed or manipulation typically by "deep